Sunday, November 7, 2010

Time Capsule... First date in forever

My first night out in, forever, and my blind date is drunk and passed out by 8:30. It was fun while it lasted, I suppose. Late afternoon lunch- Steaks at Texas Roadhouse- Then whiskey,coke,and conversation at Chip's sports bar. We then headed over to Scott and Tonya's house for a bbq. She was drinking 100 proof Southern comfort straight.

I guess I should be glad she's not one of those wild whiskey drinking women who can put the whole bottle away, lol.

Well, got her home and into her bed- and then I stayed up drinking, playing on facebook and listening to music. Addicted to some poprock tune by 30 seconds to Mars "From yesterday"

and its 2:15 on a crisp beautiful Sunday and I am glad I am alive, for once. I love my life today in fact. I feel like its charmed somehow. I am the master of my own destiny and sometimes i feel like most people are not and for that, I am grateful- to myself.

Thanks for having the balls to do it your own way.

I stopped in at Star comics, picked up a few simple items. Stopped and got a big ass Peace tea, a 12 pack of Bud light, and some Klemke's beef Jerky. 2 more hours of freedom before Amy and Rain return.

Gonna get off this damn computer now and breathe.

No comments: