Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Fallen far enough

Days without Love are like days without life. But I persevere- knowing that days like this make me cherish the days when I do have love so much more. Not enough to want to keep it, I suppose (in a moment of honest reflection). But still..

Lauren always says I am a cold, cold bastard. And I am, on the inside. On the outside, I love so much, it takes up all my time. I have to be hard- I am not letting my guard down anymore. Love has almost killed me three times. And Life is all I have,now. So, I guess Love isnt THAT important, ??? Hell if I know. I have my love for my kids. At at this point, that's gonna have to be enough. Cause another broken heart would kill me.

So I will love, because thats my nature. I will love you- and you - and maybe you too. But I ain't going to FALL in love. Because I've fallen as far as I can.

No comments: