Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Apparently i have 11 Pink Floyd albums....
That's a lot of introspection.

It was a semi-rowdy night.

Tame, actually,but rowdy compared on a recent standpoint... Drove Lisa's 350Z all over hell's half-acre with Mr. Jetski. Gods, but that is a FUN car lol. Blasting old school rap hand picked for the occasion, lol. Such spontaneous frivolity can only be halfway planned.

Stopped at random coworkers houses, raising hell and trying to raise some temperatures.

Sigh.Even at my most boring, I have to reconcile myself to the fact that at least I dont have a foot in the grave like these bastards. Maybe= they just dont trust me to show them a good time. ACK!

foolish.

Thats about the only guarantee I have.

Ended up back at the casa, drinking, drinking, listening to music, singing at the top of my lungs. drinking.

Wake up in bed. I made it! Wait- how did I get here? why am i wasting this precious time?

And here, i am, 4am. Drinking.drinking. Listening to music. Lisa's crashed on the couch, so I'm not singing.. *yet/.  But-     Speak to me is on....

Breathe, breathe in the air... don't be afraid to care.
Leave- dont leave me
Choose your own ground

How you live and how you die

Run, rabbit run

When at last the work is done... don't forget- its time to dig another one...

for his elusive grace- Kirby. Rest in Peace/Wake in a fever/Die Pissing fuckers off

No comments: