Thursday, June 30, 2011

Blast from the past = found some old drunken writing from 2007 : Enjoy

Eleven thirty thoughts

Late enough that I have mellowed, but not so late that I’ve started to get silly.
Got the mp3 changer blaring,,, each song takes me with it- moving my emotions and state of mind according to the whims of the computer’s semi-random shufflin…

Summertime… by Janis… been awhile since I’ve heard this. Fuck Cobain. Joplin had more pain in two notes than that little spoiled garage band bitch had in his whole repertoire. Ah, that’s not nice. Cobain’s sposed to be my hero.

Hero. A fucking junkie who kills himself. Why is that cool? Cause he was famous and rich that’s why. Any poor white trash like myself can blow my head off. But he had money and fame and still offed hisself. For a bad tummy ache and a bad tooth. Some say.

Ah fame. Pretty much any moron will worship you if you are ahead of the average fuckhead. I would analyze this further- double pause – if I truly gave a shit.

Apparently I don’t. Sorry, Kurt. Enjoy the afterparty.

It’s hard to hold a coherent thought when the next song that pops up is Rick fuckn Springfield. Ah, Sweet 80’s pimphood. That fucker cant even get a date now. I’m sure he wishes he had Jessie’s girl right now. He’d probably settle for Jessie’s mom at this juncture…

Wow. Back when Snapping was a legitimate musical accessory. Good god, this cures any pining for the 80s I might have been secretly holding.

And… It’s over. Praise Allah, Yahweh, and 3 other random semi Jew deities…
Beer me. Why thank you, sir.

… okay a country song came up- yes, I know what you are thinking- Kirk listens to country?! Listen up fuckasses. I was born in a trailer park in West Texas. What the hell do ya expect? It’s Sawyer Brown. Could be worse. I like this damn song. "I’ve been in your shoes." Ah, Sawyre Brown, the Rascal Flats of 1991. Yee- (Deep introspective pause) Haw.

And holy fuck, Sawyer Brown just achieved a higher plane of existence,,, The next song is Johnny Horton’s Battle of New Orleans.. When the hell did I download THAT? Holy 3rd grade flashback. "Yeah they ran through the briars and they ran through the brambles where the rabbits couldn’t go."

Almost intellectual compared to Toby Keith. Ah, Rock and Roll rears its bestial head, Bout time (for another beer) . Theory of a dead man. Not too bad, Tad bit contrived, but what white boy rock ISNT?

Be back in a cool minute. Just for posterity’s sake- I bought Crossed Keys last bottle of Arrogant Bastard Ale after work today, plus a 30 of Bud, because I was in the mood to get nasty drunk. That was four hours ago. Damn you tolerance level, damn you to hell.

Did I mention I pissed my gf off? Of course not. Trying not to think about it. Meanwhile, the planet keeps turning… Ah, Excellent version of "Dear God" just played. I don’t know where I got that either. I thank it was Maclachlan but I am not sure. Made we want to hear some Slayer covers I have sung by Tori Amos (Really) but I cant find the damn things. I have way too much shit downloaded. I probably should stop relying on the "Chaos theory" to sort my mp3 collection instantaneously…

I have the Cardigans doing "Mr.Crowley" here somewhere. Or maybe they are on the other computer… Fuck. Pros and cons to living by the seat of my pants, babee.

Damn. I know I will lose all respect from the Hoyty toyty tech intellectual feminists who read my blog but in sake of full disclosure, I must admit, Limp Bizkit just played. Hey , it was an accident, really. God fucks with me like that, I swear.

Roger Alan Wade is playing now. Nuff said about that. We will skip the song title on this one to avoid a full boycott.

"She ain’t too cheap, lord, but she’s the best that I;ve had" Leviticus 3:12

Shit,starting to wind down. I havent reverted to typo city quite yet. But feeling the buzz, This little experiment in drunken music criticism may be drawing to a close.

Bluest eyes in Texas are haunting me tonight. Don’t they always?

No comments: