Friday, May 2, 2008

Deadbeat Update

I got in touch with the Husband/ex whatever this morning. She's staying with him again. So I asked him to have her call me. An hour and a half later she did.

She says they are getting back together. Whew. Thank god. It really would be too much to expect that she could possibly get her shit together on her own. Too co-dependent. She's going to pick up the girls around 5:30 and promises she will have them to Main Event for the bday party 15 mins early. Since she's with the hubby I guess she'll be clean.

Okay. One bullet dodged. Now I just need to find a new occupation.

1 comment:

Faded said...

The bitch got the kids to the birthday party late. And guess what? Yeah,even tho I called her at 10:15 that morning and she said she was getting Rain into the bath- neither of them had been bathed.

Fucking loser.