Sunday, March 18, 2012

Chaos in the time of Jesus

Half of me wants to die, half of me wants to teach, and half of me wants to live

So tell me to stop

Report · 10:52am
the only thing that keeps me going is knowing there ARE people out there like you, who understand something GREATER
Its afucking joke
but one i cant stop telling

Report · 10:53am
We need to try.
Chat Conversation End
Lauren is typing...

I need to feel you.

Report · 10:48am
Hey

Report · 10:48am
the more i feel, the more
the more i feel, the more i hate
this world isnt for the thinkers. it isnt for the feelers
its for the fucking cattle and their self imposed prods
Half of me wants to die, half of me wants to teach, and half of me wants to live

So tell me to stop

Report · 10:52am
the only thing that keeps me going is knowing there ARE people out there like you, who understand something GREATER
Its afucking joke
but one i cant stop telling

Report · 10:53am
We need to try.



You can believe in rhyme, reason, and religion, or you can refute it all. The "winners" are the ones who can justify any evil, in the name of their deity of choice. When you can write off those who "oppose" you it makes it so much easier to wipe them out

God must be a complicated fucker. Because none of this shit makes any sense.
Me: and all of me wants to tell you people to choke on your world full of shit

Me: What the fuck am I supposed to be doing, Ang? Patting myself on the back for "knowing better" in the face of the vile ignorance behind it all?
3 minutes ago · LikeUnlike

Me: And,lo, he shall pull his head back in his turtle shell and remove himself from the world, and remove the world from himself. And we''ll all pretend it isnt some bad dream. Anyone need something from walmart?

No comments: