Saturday, April 7, 2012

Letting go for love

Babochka

"Come down and waste away with me"

I love you more than that... I would think you knew.

"If anything could feel this real,forever"

It doesn't. It can't.

"Breathe out, so I can breathe you in."

sigh. A man can dream, cant he? perfect dreams. Perfect illusions.

You excite me, y0u inflame my ego with your attentions- we are so alike. But you have your dream. Playing with possibilities denigrates that. KNOW THIS: I love you. As much as I love anyone or anything. And you love him. And HE loves YOU. I have been called an evil bastard many times. But. i'd rather die than fuck up true love. And THAT IS what you have.

i'm a jealous motherfucker. But I aint a hater. Love. Love him and let him love you. Its such a rare thing, Babochka. iTs such a fucking easy thing, if you let it be.

No comments: