Wednesday, May 11, 2011

mystery lover theatre




the first time was the best... Pinot Grigio, this album, that I'd never heard, playing, at your insistence. I remember you telling me things I'll never repeat - but that i'll never forget. You beneath me. Me stopping- scared by the look of incredulous shock in your wide eyes. Neither of us believing in the power of the moment- Marukka den es mort, and how I lied, to protect you, to protect myself-

and we danced away; from each other, from those perfect moments that we both knew could never be recreated. I want you to know I think of you, and that moment- and how much that moment changed me, forever. And you are minutes away, and yet ...millions of miles away. And I know, i'll never reach out, and you never will either. So all i can hope is that some days you revisit that moment in your head, and share it with me again.

Love is always best tempered with memory.

No comments: