Wednesday, July 15, 2009

I am so sick of this pretend existence
= i want to die but i DONT have to balls to off myself, well, not yet anyway

Anybody want to record me killng myself and make some cash>?
Somebody ought to get somethingn ouout fof thisn hsit


FUZCK

DIE bitch die
I am one beer away from locking myself in the garage with my durango running

But i need the right soundtrack. death doesnt scare me, loooking like an asshole scares me, which is extremely ironic, since i've perfected the art of being the biggest asshole ever

this is the worst epitath EVAH. lol

God, has anyone cemented their jackoff status like this? I think not; I am the greatest at something
apparently that something is getting drunk and killin myself with carbon monoxide .

My wife is coming back to me in 3 days

So if you need a motive, there you go

Ack. said the great cat. ACK said the less-than-great dipshit

Have a good time you defective fuckers


You may love Jesus, but all the other gods think hes's an asshole

2 comments:

Faded said...

BUT YOU CANT PUSSY OUT
THATS LAME

Life As I Know It Now said...

pain is no fun--especially mental pain. hope things start looking up for you soon.