Thursday, June 25, 2009

Semi Coherence

semi-coherence..

put a bullet in my head.
And now the beast is fed.

Nonsense rhymes...
for nonsense times

Oblivion cannot come too soon
Searching for the appropriate tune
To end my life on a "High" Note
As if it mattered, in god's eye, this mote

I give to "God" My fate
and hope that it may sate
this hunger and this hate

Self-Hate? Self-Love?
Why do I dream of what's above?
Why can't I find sweet peace
in a life that cannot cease

Why can't i be content
in a life I wont repent?
How can I give my all-
When my desire is just to fall

ah. it’s the Story of my life,
crawling by in unfinished strife

creeping towards a ? goal?
Will it make me whole?

Will I never know if I had a soul?
Is Eternity for me just a hole?

And though I dig down, and try to dig deep-
I comprehend, to my disgust, that I am just another sheep

No comments: