Thursday, June 25, 2009

DBS,,1.001

So when I am going to finally shut the fuck up?

When I do, I’ll be dead, so I’m rooting for continued bullshit level Zeus.

I don’t know what the hell that means, but it seems kinda like some intellectual inside joke, so I’m going to leave you with your imaginations on that one, mkay>
Half the battle is won in the imaginations of idjits. (not that YOU are an idjit, I’d never say that)..

You ARE reading my drunken bullshit, so, you must be really gullible or really bored

I’ve got my fingers crossed for both,

I keed I keed

No, I don’t, (JUST KIDDING)

Okay, lets shift this to a time capsule- Its May 30th in 19 minutes. My 36th birthday. Fuck, I lived about 16 years longer than I expected…

My job, the best job I ever had, ends tomorrow, on my birthday. It’s been really cool, making money doing something that I love. I doubt it will ever get that good again. But hey- its my life, and I seem to pull some perverse enjoyment out of everything I end up doing. …

It’s like I’m some kind of retard-optimist or sumthing.

Hey! No one asked you for comments! Fuck all of you, you just hate your lives and are jealous of my happy-go-dumbfucky life. It’s hard to be this intelligent and STILL convince myself that I’m exactly where I want to be. But I manage. I cant disagree with you that the copious amounts of alchohol may be a factor. But, hey, I’m half Irish, half Injun- if you expect me to lay off the firewater, well, you’re quite properly fooked.

I’m following the dream-path, the tribal way. Celt or Crow, doesn’t make much difference to me, boyo

Anythings better than the shit they pour in this trough and try to make me feed from.

The simplest truth is the best, and often the most eloquent. You can attempt to lose yourself in the intricacies, you can follow that knot for all its worth, and when you never find yourself, you can have a legitimate excuse….

It’s so much easier to get lost and stay lost. Finding yourself can be a chore, with all the mistakes you have to grasp and admit in order to understand.

The easy path for the lazy fool. Take it, with my blessing. Your lack of comprehension doesn’t’ make ME worse or better. You are only picking your OWN pocket with that shit. Leave your mark a dollar or two to get by with.

I did my best
But I guess my best wasn’t good enough

Nothing ever changes
We’re back to being strangers

I want you
To want me
I’m going crazy knowing he will be your lover tonight
And when he comes
I’ll let you go
I’ll just pretend that you walked out the door

I can’t sleep

I’m going crazy with love
Over you.

You should have seen by the look in my eyes, baby
There was something missing

You should have known by the tone of my voice, maybe
But you didn’t listen

Instead you lay still

And though I know all about those men
Still I don’t remember

Then I meant
Every word I said
When I said that I loved you
I meant that I loved you forever

I don’t want to sleep
I just want to keep on loving you

Trying to find a song that will make me cry.

I want to cry

But I cant
I used to play Two out of three aint bad by Meatloaf and cry like a baby
Now- nuthin

I don’t have it in me anymore, not the emotion, not the passion, I truly don’t care anymore.

Fuck! This is bullshit

1 comment:

Mandy said...

I once had a dream job. It ended. I try not to think back on it too much. Have to find happiness where I am, accept that nothing can or should be changed, all of that. You know. The lesson may be to appreciate today fully, to make the most of it, enjoy every minute, because my only legitimate regret is that I didn't somehow make more of my situation when I had it.

I may laugh like a maniac all day today. May as well laugh.