Sunday, September 14, 2008

And for every death, a life -


When you were born, you cried,
and the world rejoiced.
Live your life
so that when you die,
the world cries and you rejoice.

(Native American birth blessing)

I'm in the hospital. The doctor says it wont be much longer now. Tristan will be born shortly. It's been a strange week, one that has seen the death of my mother and now, the dawn brings the birth of my son. I've got to go, now,

Cry, Rejoice, Repeat.

Kirk


Lauren holds Tristan, in the NICU, for the first time...




3 comments:

Angry Ballerina said...

*smiles*
Congrats my friend, and my sincere condolences on the death of your mum.

Mandy said...

NICU? Is all well?

I'm so sorry to hear about your mother; I really liked her.

But congratulations on the new addition!

Anonymous said...

People should read this.