Thursday, September 19, 2013

Learning to Love, for beginners


Krystal:‎ I don't love you. Just need some support right now from a friend that knows me really well. Sorry if you can't handle that

Me:‎ its all good
 
Krystal: K,

i'm sorry but I felt you deserve my honesty

Me:‎ :(. Your honesty is a depressing thing...for You.
I hope you can find love and joy in the future. I feel like you have none-  I want you to understand that love isn't some curse
but i'm older, and you're young and in pain. I remember that feeling
 
Truth is, nowadays i'm pretty happy. And I do love you- and the fact that you may not understand that doesn't diminish it, or make it less.
 
it doesn't hurt me. I DO Love. I love you, I love my kids, and I love myself.
 
I love freely and I love often. It keeps me sane. I hope you get there
But if you WANT friends- REAL friends- you will have to start loving. something. anything.
 
otherwise you'll just be an empty shell. I love the craziness you bring to my days- the absolute drama, the soap opera silliness of it all. You do make me feel for you- you make me want to save you- then, as I am drawing you out of the darkness, one handhold at a time- you throw yourself willingly back into the pit
 
been there, done that.
 
And so I know, the ONLY one that can save you - is yourself.
 
One day, you will look back and you will realize- "What the fuck do you know?! That crazy bastard DID love me!" And really, I don't want any prizes for that-= I just want you to understand that love is easier than you make it out to be.
 
You CAN love someone and it doesn't have to be the end of the world.There doesn't even have to be any RULES to it.
 
Turn your phone off. disconnect. do something for that new guy to show him who you are, instead of gaming for position in the cutthroat world of who is controlling who.
 
You may even learn to love yourself, hun.

No comments: