Friday, May 10, 2013

Finding her heart

Conversation:

Me: Today my failures are starker. I kneel down before a fate I know that I have brought upon myself and I want easy ways out.
Please- save me...

Her:

Me: Just another day of taking care of everyone but myself. I will be so glad when the girls are out of the house and i can breathe my own air,

Her:

Me: God, I am close to tears, and I never cry. I wish you were here, my fantasy made flesh, just to hold you for a brief moment and fall into my own heart wrapped up around you- giving you my everything for even just a moment.

Her:

Me: You know, i don't give a damn how you interpret it, or even if you believe it- I love you. Its just as strong now as it ever was. And i'm even sorry for telling you this.

Her:

Me: You are you- I am not in love with your figure or your attitude- I'm in lovew with the way you've looked at me, the way your body shudders when i kiss u like you don't even trust yourself with me.I love your sadness and your neediness and i love your confidence and your smile- the one that makes my heart burn itself down inside just to see it.

No comments: