Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Something in the way she loves me

Me: I know how much of love's dilletante that i am
i prefer my solitude in the end
i dont want to share myself
I have my lovers- my fleeting fickle fantasy flavors
to entertain me when I tire .. of... myself
sex really,
there are those I loved- and they burned me so bad, i'll NEVER let that wall down again
and .. i'm kinda good with that
 
Her: I don't need you to be better. I need you to be you.
 
Me: and That, is the nicest thing you've ever said to me, my dear.
That is LOVE
Not wanting a change

Her: Good thing for me im already inside that wall.

Me: able to appreciate that which you love for what IT IS.
I knew there was a reason i loved you.
 
Her: I don't love my version of you in my head. I love you for you. For the fucked up wonderful man i know you are under all the BS.
 
Me: You had me at "I dont need you to be better"

Later in the conversation -
 
Me: and ...
well...
she loves me, and I appreciate her love
even if she is a little off kilter
 
Her: Oh hell. The poor girl. She never had a chance.
 
Me: i have never been one to dissuade someone from loving me
 
I broke up with her when i met Andread
so, she has that against me, lol
and yes- she never had a chance
story of my life
i have my admirers, and thank god for them
I dont have the balls to love anyone too long
 
Her: What one of your girls doesn't continue to dream that she still has a chance?
 
Me: or at least not too consistently
They usually find a man who can give them more attention
and poof
the dream is over
Dreams are for suckers, My love
Thats why they are DREAMS
Reality takes work
Reality is being a Dad and a mom and an employee
its work
I dont want to work for Love
And, THAT is why I'm doomed to never have it for long
 
Her: Id share you. .
 

No comments: