Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Predictable fucker

I was called Predictable tonight.

I don't think any of my exes would ever agree with that statement, but nowadays, I have to. I'm kinda proud to be consistent/predictable= even as boring as it is. I'll be at work in the morning (even tho its my day off.I'm weird like that). I'll rush home after work to clean house and run errands for the girls. I'll be half grumpy while still cracking jokes and laughing (at myself, most of the time). And yes, when it comes time to have free time for myself, I'll seek out a friend, and hopefully share a beer and some chilling out time.

And if that's all predictable, so be it. I'll take that as a compliment. Because I know what being unpredictable is like= and those people are fun sometimes, but you sure as shit cant trust em.

And now, I predict, I'll have another beer. Did you see that one coming?

No comments: