Sunday, January 19, 2014

Chasin mah tail

Forever chasing the women who don't need me.

Don't get me wrong. I appreciate her honesty. She doesn't pretend. She don't blow smoke, much as I'd like her to. She's not troubled by these damnable illusions- That I love so fucking much... Or- If she is- it's not something that she shares with her lover. Because, that's what I am. I suspect (Strongly) that this is what I'm damned/destined to be- in her world.

LOL- "She's just not that into YOU"

At least we have the SEX- And, mind you, it IS ALL CAPS SEX. Its not just good, its MF-ing Awesome. So, for once, I'm trying to trade UP on that.

Trying to get a woman to Love me- for the Sex...

The irony is NOT lost on me. Ha! She's in bed- and I'm up Writing/drinking. I KNOW the answer. I just don't want to accept it.

1/18/14

FADE

No comments: