Thursday, February 14, 2013

The Clarity of self deception

Hate gives way to exhaustion... And exhaustion brings unexpected peace..  bliss even.

It takes energy to hate. And when you've boiled away all the angst, when the all-fiery passion cools, you are left with the resignation of thought.

And, in those moments, the only energy you end up expending is Truth, of a sort.

I ended it with my "lover" - if thats what you can call it. Really, i cant. And i'm pretty sure thats not how she'd describe me. Not if she was being honest.

Attention Deficit Disorder Deviants.

Indulging whims, sacrificing sanctity for a moment's self absorbtion

Sinning for the sake of sinning

Anyway, I told her today that i was tired of her brand of poison

I cannot tell you if she heard me at all

Maybe she'll notice when i dont return her calls.

Maybe, she won't.

Maybe neither of us give a damn, nor did we ever.

Ah, Love. When you hate yourself, you can put up with so MUCH>

No comments: