Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Surrender

My biggest fear is not that u won't ever be with me.

My biggest fear is that you come to me, and I am not everything you need.

Her: I don't know. That's why I'm in the situation that I'm in. I'm scared of you and I don't know why...

The reason i know that i love you more than ever is that I understand that what is best for you may not involve me, and i want what is best for you

Her: I've never met anyone like you... I've never felt love like that

Whatever happens... I am glad that I have. Just thinking of you makes my heart swell and the day is a little better for your being a tiny part of it


 

 

1 comment:

Faded said...

The reason i know i love you more than ever - is- because I know that what is best for you may not involve me.

And i want what is best for you.