Tuesday, July 26, 2011

The bricks that build nothing

I'm fucking pissed off

I've been forced to see that harpy ex-wife of mine

on Bubba's fb- All i wanted to do is wish him well on the birth of his new son

but there is that cunt- jibber-jabbering about this and that

Why the fuck is my ex-wife his friend any-fucking-way? i've fucked his ex-wife, and i didnt feel the need to friend that piece of shit.

So, Bubba has propagated again. Now he has a little boy with his new woman, who is still married to the guy Bubba snuck up and fucked her behind whose back.

Well, I hope he takes the effort to be around this one. He sure as shit abandoned his girls

Fucking scumbag cunts. I gave him the benefit of the doubt for too long.

The more i think about it, the more pissed I get. Its as if I friended Wanda and let her make dumbshit comments.

The truth is, Bubba IS Andrea. They are both worthless attention whore fucks. Fuck them both.

I am ashamed of all the moments of my life that I wasted taking care of both of those fucking losers

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know nothing about me...I have been separated for well over a year and my divorce went through a while back. Check your facts before posting lies. You have beef with Bubba...that's between you and him. Don't involve me. Aimee

Faded said...

Aimee, this wasnt about you. It was about me and Bubba. He was living with me when he started chatting you up and you were still married and living with your man when you started hooking up with him on fb. I dont need to fact check. I know far more than you might think, but I'm not going to go into those details back then, because truly I don't care about you. I never did. Why do you think I never bothered to get to know you? I told him that the last thing he needed to do was run off to Kentucky to chase another woman. He had just split up with another "fiancee" a month before. To me, you are just another bit character in a long story. I am pissed off at Bubba for one thing, really, beyond all the horseshit that i was whining about in this post- and that's his failure to take care of his kids and his lack of focusing on doing the right thing and more on taking the easy path. But, he's a grown man and he can do what the fuck he wants. I've got my own crosses to burn/bear/bring down. he just aint one of them anymore.

Unknown said...

Revisiting this years later, I am very happy to say that Bubba has done himself proud.